Bitcoin 7 invest 0.005 btc return 0.35 btc after 7 hours

Nearly everything is in here to start with.
If it's about your car, or Subaru's in general, put it in "Subaru Chat".

Re: Bitcoin 7 invest 0.005 btc return 0.35 btc after 7 hours

Postby subyroo » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:19 pm

btcinvest0427 wrote:Bitcoin 7 invest 0.005 btc return 0.35 btc after 7 hours
We provide the fastest bitcoin doubler. We need just 7 hours to multiply your bitcoins 70x. All you need is just to send us your bitcoins, and wait 7 hours to receive the doubled bitcoins back to your address! GUARANTEED!

Can I interest you in a "Coat Hangar" shaped bridge that I have for sale? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pedro

2021 Honda HR-V VTi-S
MY03 XS Forester (owned for 13yrs.)
Man blames fate for other accidents but feels personally responsible for a hole in one.
subyroo

Car: 2021 Honda HRV VTi-S

Postby Stifull » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:00 pm

Is that still a thing.. I thought it had died a slow death. The few people I know who bought them sold them off before the prices plummeted. At least I have stopped seeing the dodgee adds saying such and such (famous person) is raving about how much money they have made on BCs on the Graham Norton show etc , but if you bother finding that show where that celeb (wearing the cloths in the add) is actually being interviewed, the famous person never even mentioned BCs.. It's just a scam/con.. Non of the celebs they say are raving about it, actually mention it at all. LOL...
Current Subarus
07 Liberty GT (mine) 180kwt on 16lb
98 WRX Club Spes 2 with 2.5ltr upgrade(mine) sub 14 sec
99 Ver 6 Sti also with 2.5ltr upgrade (son) sub 14 sec
02 WRX Bugeye Hatch lots of goodies(wife)
09 Non Turbo Impreza(daughter#4)
Previous
98 GC8 WRX Hatch(daughter#1)
02 Bugeye WRX (daughter#2)
Stifull

Car: '07 Liberty GT '98 WRX CS2 2.5ltr

Postby Yowie » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:48 pm

Much better to get into this sweet little Nigerian earner I'm on.

I just need to send a few more payments before I'll inherit the entire fortune of their exiled oil minister. :D
Yowie

Car: SH Forester XT

Postby Boognish » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:15 am

Stifull wrote:Is that still a thing.. I thought it had died a slow death. The few people I know who bought them sold them off before the prices plummeted. At least I have stopped seeing the dodgee adds saying such and such (famous person) is raving about how much money they have made on BCs on the Graham Norton show etc , but if you bother finding that show where that celeb (wearing the cloths in the add) is actually being interviewed, the famous person never even mentioned BCs.. It's just a scam/con.. Non of the celebs they say are raving about it, actually mention it at all. LOL...

I've been looking at very very small crypto buys for around 2.5 years, more out of curiosity than having the budget to really make something of it. I watched BTC prices go up and down. I've bought at $7000 and sold at $3000. But I've also bought at $7000 and sold at $23,000. But for me I'm talking amounts like BTC 0.00xxx. Similar to the stock market there's a level of knowledge and projection, and also like the stock market your potential return goes up exponentially with the risk.

If you want to play around with small amounts I'd suggest following Facebook groups, learning what common terms are like HODL, FUD, whales, "to the moon," etc. There is also a "coin" which is more closely tied with the USDollar as a balance to what BTC is doing, it's called USTether. Usually when BTC plummets UST goes up. I use CoinSpot to buy and sell which is an Australian company so I feel more secure about it. Keeping track can be difficult and it's a big learning curve if you're not particularly interested in the financial word as a general rule - as I'm not.

Forgot the most important part of why I bothered typing all that... NEVER JUST SEND YOUR CRYPTO TO RANDOM PLACES!!! Avoid these like the plague! And don't lose your wallet key (you'll find out what that is). I bought something years ago which the seller was insistent on using BTC to sell. I ended up with some change from the transaction, like BTC 0.1xxx or something, but I lost the key. If I still had it, that would be worth $3,300 when bitcoin's value was at $33,000 a week or so ago.
Boognish

Car: Liberty GT TbSTI wagon 05

Postby Boognish » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:48 am

Aaand Bitcoin passed $50,000...

If only I saw that coup coming...
Boognish

Car: Liberty GT TbSTI wagon 05

Postby Tonic » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:26 am

Bitcoin is built on nothing ..... but suits the criminal cast...
Years ago there was a meat van roaming around for many years .... full of meat. The mob used to use it as part of their inter family payment system. Bitcoin just replaces that and is better than gold as it can be electronically transferred and without the government knowing.
Ultimately it is built on nothing but computing power....and that is increasing exponentially. Sure it is limited but so what? It is simply a marketing system that makes some people rich.
Tonic

Car: 06 Liberty 3.0RB now 09 facelift

Return to General Chat