help with various minor issues

Nearly everything is in here to start with.
If it's about your car, or Subaru's in general, put it in "Subaru Chat".

help with various minor issues

Postby losties01 » Wed May 31, 2017 1:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've recently purchase an 05 liberty , the car isn't perfect but I would like to fix a few things to get it to the condition that I want, any help would be appreciated :)

Firstly, the image below is for the rear bumper, the left is my exhaust and the right is an empty block? it seems to be missing something, I don't know what that is called and where to get a replacement? Also under the bumper, are there suppose to be bolts holding it in place? because mine is freely hanging.It's making a rattle noise when I drive it (I think the wind is making it flap up and down)

Secondly,
This is a straight forward one, it's for the middle storage compartment in the middle. I think the back is missing a chunk? not sure if I can just get the part or do I have to get a new box somewhere?

Thirdly,

My dash/cluster light isn't very bright when I turn it on at night, when it's on the off position the light behind it shines normally but when I have it turned on it. It's like a faded white. It's hard to see it in this pic, the light switches on after a while but it doesn't stay on. I'm not sure what the issue there but I'm not sure which area should I check to see if something if loose?

Any help would be great, Thanks guys/girls

Kind regards
losties01

Return to General Chat