member from SA rego number S832AXS silver Liberty

Nearly everything is in here to start with.
If it's about your car, or Subaru's in general, put it in "Subaru Chat".

member from SA rego number S832AXS silver Liberty

Postby andymac » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:27 pm

This afternoon i was driving down Glynburn Road in Adelaide when a silver liberty pulled out in front cutting me off. I honked him to let him know they'd cut me off. The driver slammed the brakes on with no reason other than to stir trouble. I flashed my lights to inform him that i didn't appreciate either actions. Hust to let the guy know in this forum as he has a sticker on his rear window. I am a police officer and i did get down his details (clearly). Later on down the road he again cut me off, and this time he almost caused a crash. I then passed him not far down the road to have him give me the finger. I hope he learns his lesson as he may get a visit from a colleague soon. I also hope thst this isn't a behaviour common or endorsed by a csr club / forum such as this.
andymac

Re: member from SA rego number S832AXS silver Liberty

Postby t.renshaw34 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:55 pm

Thank you for your constructive and professional feedback. Greatly appreciated.

Can you recall if the sticker Said...

"Club.Liberty.ASN.AU"

or

CLUB.LIBERTY
------ SA ------

Also approx model, year and colour?

My apologies again as I also live in Adelaide. I hope it wasn't one of the member on here.
Project Lib - HKS-Killer B-STI-Ultrex-Stanza-Innovate-Perrin-Dynamat-DAMD-K2 Gear-BC-Kartboy-Whiteline-Cusco-Brembo-ROTA-Pirelli-Goodridge-Project MU-DBA-EBC-Garage 88-AVO-Redline-Carbign Craft-Walbro-ID-Kstech-Turbosmart-X Force-Rallitek
t.renshaw34

Car: 2005 Black Lib GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13404

Postby HardwareBoB » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:04 am

That sort of stupid behaviour brings the club into disrepute - I hope the owner sees this and pulls their bloody head in.
HardwareBoB

Car: MY05 GT 5MT Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27514

Postby WIDELOAD » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:23 am

HardwareBoB wrote:That sort of stupid behaviour brings the club into disrepute...

This is why I haven't run a club sticker for the longest time. Don't want my actions to reflect on the club.

I don't make a habit of driving like a tool though.
WIDELOAD

Car: MY08 GT Spec B

Postby shav » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:58 pm

I do not know who this member is, but I hope they realize what reputation they have now placed on us SA members. :(
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
shav

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Return to General Chat