Page 1 of 1

Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:46 pm
by Savanah
Hi Boys,

Have been a long time reader of the forum and now I finally have a question I need help with!

I think my shocks are shot. Cabin ride is not very comfy even on the best of roads and I keep hearing a crunching sound from the back right shock/wheel every time I reverse out of my driveway and the back right wheel lowers on to the road.

I have called around this morning to try and determine the part numbers I require for a set of new KYB shocks (I drive a 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R):

1. Autobarn - Didnt stock anything for a Liberty new than a 2003 model, so were not able to help
2. Repco - Only stocked Monroe, so were not able to help.

I was hoping you guys could be of assistance instead?

Thanks in advance.

Savanah xx

Re: Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:02 pm
by Q
Have a look here
http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist. ... =5&volkey=

or better yet email Phatman and ask him for prices forumparts@gmail.com

Re: Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm
by adhar
The KYB website has a part number searching function so try that site.

I have bought KYB's from Bursons before so i know they stock them, but they may have to get them in, usually next day deliveries though.

Re: Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:24 pm
by smythie
Drop the car into Pedders or the like for an underbody inspection. The sound may be your shocks or it may be something else in the suspension

Re: Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm
by Savanah
Hi Guys,

Tried the Koni wesbite with no luck - the 3.0R does not appear. Will try JapanParts.

Ta,

S

Re: Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm
by adhar
Savanah wrote:Hi Guys,

Tried the Koni wesbite with no luck - the 3.0R does not appear. Will try JapanParts.

Ta,

S


Just looked on the KYB website.

Part numbers for your car are:

Front Left 334373
Front Right 334372
Rear Left 341353
Rear Right 341353

Part numbers are the same for all turbo and non-turbo variants. There is no mention however of the 3.0 engine but unless you have Bilsteins these will fit fine i can assure you of that.

Cheers,
Andrew