Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

Postby Savanah » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi Boys,

Have been a long time reader of the forum and now I finally have a question I need help with!

I think my shocks are shot. Cabin ride is not very comfy even on the best of roads and I keep hearing a crunching sound from the back right shock/wheel every time I reverse out of my driveway and the back right wheel lowers on to the road.

I have called around this morning to try and determine the part numbers I require for a set of new KYB shocks (I drive a 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R):

1. Autobarn - Didnt stock anything for a Liberty new than a 2003 model, so were not able to help
2. Repco - Only stocked Monroe, so were not able to help.

I was hoping you guys could be of assistance instead?

Thanks in advance.

Savanah xx
Savanah
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:30 pm
Car: 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R
Real name: Savanah

Re: Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

Postby Q » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Have a look here
http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist. ... =5&volkey=

or better yet email Phatman and ask him for prices forumparts@gmail.com
Q
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:08 am
Location: Brisbane

Re: Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

Postby adhar » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm

The KYB website has a part number searching function so try that site.

I have bought KYB's from Bursons before so i know they stock them, but they may have to get them in, usually next day deliveries though.
User avatar
adhar
-stickered-
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:44 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: VE SS-V
Real name: Andrew

Re: Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

Postby smythie » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Drop the car into Pedders or the like for an underbody inspection. The sound may be your shocks or it may be something else in the suspension
Flag Bitch

MY06 3.0RB
User avatar
smythie
 
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:46 pm
Location: Sydney (w-end)
Car: MY06 3RB - Blue

Re: Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

Postby Savanah » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi Guys,

Tried the Koni wesbite with no luck - the 3.0R does not appear. Will try JapanParts.

Ta,

S
Savanah
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:30 pm
Car: 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R
Real name: Savanah

Re: Part Number - KYB Shocks for 2005 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

Postby adhar » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Savanah wrote:Hi Guys,

Tried the Koni wesbite with no luck - the 3.0R does not appear. Will try JapanParts.

Ta,

S


Just looked on the KYB website.

Part numbers for your car are:

Front Left 334373
Front Right 334372
Rear Left 341353
Rear Right 341353

Part numbers are the same for all turbo and non-turbo variants. There is no mention however of the 3.0 engine but unless you have Bilsteins these will fit fine i can assure you of that.

Cheers,
Andrew
User avatar
adhar
-stickered-
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:44 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: VE SS-V
Real name: Andrew


Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests