Page 1 of 5
Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 4:15 pm
by ryanb876
I have realised that it it virtually impossible to locate gunmetal 19 inch Advan Connoisseurs for my 08 Lib.
Does anyone know of anything similar. Im really into the spokey look of these.
Cheers !
Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 4:20 pm
by teK--
Check Laps' profile.
Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 4:57 pm
by ryanb876
They are nice,...... Wanted gun metal rather than black.
Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 5:16 pm
by THERB3
Three options
Order the same ones as Laps in gunmetal and wait like 6 months
Purchase the black and re spray them
Or try find something else
Good Luck.
Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 7:27 pm
by tangcla
How much would you offer for my set?

Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm
by nytrojen
tangcla wrote:How much would you offer for my set?

$34.50

Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 7:55 pm
by THERB3
Clarence I will give you $2,750 right now.
Lets see how big your balls are.

Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 8:03 pm
by Laps
Yeh gun metal are lightyears away, so I just got black. Doesnt look too bad, and can be resprayed if needed!
Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 8:52 pm
by Arith
tangcla wrote:How much would you offer for my set?

I might do ~ $3,000. I want them so I can have them destroyed and make the remaining Connoisseurs more exclusive.

Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 8:57 pm
by THERB3
Alright then $3,100 with tyres though

Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 9:16 pm
by Sentinel
LOL - an auction!! Lets see how high.

Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 9:43 pm
by austin
laps i reckon that your wheels in black look better than gunmetal. go for the full blacked out theme!
Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 10:31 pm
by tangcla
THERB3 wrote:Clarence I will give you $2,750 right now.
Too low.
Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 10:42 pm
by THERB3
its up too $3,100 Clarence.

Re: Advan 151C Connoisseur

Posted:
Mon May 24, 2010 10:43 pm
by jdm rsk
THERB3 wrote:its up too $3,100 Clarence.

your crazy