Arith wrote:
*shrug* Anyone is more than welcomed to contact Yokohama Japan. But everyone I know who's tried to order them through Phat, he's returned with news that they have been discontinued when he contacts Yokohama.
This wouldnt surprise me actually - in hindsight I tried to get some Buddy Club P1 in 18x9 +38 from Japan to be told they are no longer in production / discontinued while they are still as available on their website.
Arith wrote:Well I said the newer F15's don't come in 19's for 5x100 PCD. Never said anything about the original Connoisseurs. But as Clarence mentioned, anything beyond standard height will require rolling of the guards (even standard height with a full load may require it as well).

That is for 151c's and I was pointing out that the only 19" rim in the 151c's available now seemed conservative.
But that being said, I still think you would get away without rolling the guards for an 8.5" +50 wheel as I have 8" +45 and get no scrubbing, even loaded and over heavy bumps. Therefore lowering will only place the guard closer to the tyre at all times, which I'm happy to confirm that it doesn't scrub.
Maybe wagon has slightly different/wider guards than the sedan?