Page 1 of 1

Would this size of wheel fit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 am
by THERB3
Guys I went hunting for wheels yesterday I saw a wheel that intrest me but I am not sure about the off set size would clear brembo's or it's too wide.

19x8 or 19x8.5 the offset was +40 or +38 he wasn't sure. But he said that he has fit these on Libs before.

Can someone give me an insite on these off sets please and what are my limits with the off set range.

I will keep you posted on pics.

Cheers.

Re: Would this size of wheel fit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:09 am
by teK--
http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

and

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=98

Should answer most of your questions :) As to whether they will clear Brembos it will depend not only on width and offset, but also the design of the wheel spokes as well. The only way to know is to see if anyone else has tried fitting that wheel to Brembos.

When you use the offset calculator you should enter the stock wheel offset as the corresponding figure which is marked in BOLD on the FAQ listing. Then enter the specs of the new wheel and you will have an exact representation of how the wheel will sit in your guards.

Re: Would this size of wheel fit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:26 am
by Hotwire
have a read of the post I just made here:

viewtopic.php?p=122243#p122243

:good: