Page 1 of 1

Black Tuned by STi Wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:07 pm
by davesti
Hi Guys

my car has some gutter rash on the rims - they are the black tuned by sti ones - are these expensive to get repaired and any suggestions on where to go? I'm in sydney

thx

Re: Black Tuned by STi Wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:09 pm
by GTSPECB STI
I have the same wheels and have three rimed to date and all repaired to original condition. Cost was $110 each time worth every cent. I use a company called Alliance Rim Repairs in Perth but there must be several companies who can do this work in Sydney I would think. Good luck with the repairs.

Re: Black Tuned by STi Wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm
by AWDDave
Yep, I've had the same experience with wheel repairs... they do an excellent job.

I've had buckled rims before, and they will bring it back to manufacturers specs... ! :)

Re: Black Tuned by STi Wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 pm
by gtspec
there no good anymore mate, it will never be the same even after being repaired..

i will help ya out and just buy them off ya :lol:

Re: Black Tuned by STi Wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:32 pm
by senator
davesti wrote:Hi Guys

my car has some gutter rash on the rims - they are the black tuned by sti ones - are these expensive to get repaired and any suggestions on where to go? I'm in sydney

thx



pm a member on here adam, i know he got his wheel repaired, they were the same colour.

Re: Black Tuned by STi Wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 pm
by Sentinel
Just make sure that they are repaired correctly and not filled and repainted!