Suspension Strut top hats

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Suspension Strut top hats

Postby teK-- » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Can anyone suggest a source for these? To fit Gen 4.

Subaru Australia quote 6 weeks ex. Japan, and online stores in USA all advise the country is out of stock?

Not particularly interested in aftermarket ones.

Cheers.
MY04 2.5i Safety 5MT Sedan "Project Locomotive"
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
teK--
-stickered-

Re: Suspension Strut top hats

Postby dan_ashcroft » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:55 pm

Try partsouq.com. I just had a look and there was some for my bilsteins. Put your own vin and and then drill down through the links.

Fast delivery.
dan_ashcroft

Car: MY06 3.0R-B on E85

Postby teK-- » Sun May 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Thanks Dan I checked out that site the prices were suspiciously cheap (1/3 the price from the US, and 1/4 the price in AUS??) so I didn't want to risk delays or something else going wrong with the order.

Ended up finding some at MRT Performance they arrived in 2 days from Sydney and cost slightly less than from the dealer.
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
teK--
-stickered-

Postby Surge » Sun May 07, 2017 6:20 pm

teK-- wrote:Thanks Dan I checked out that site the prices were suspiciously cheap (1/3 the price from the US, and 1/4 the price in AUS??) so I didn't want to risk delays or something else going wrong with the order.

Ended up finding some at MRT Performance they arrived in 2 days from Sydney and cost slightly less than from the dealer.

Sometimes its worth paying extra to get it locally.

Having said that, partsouq have been always highly regarded on the Subaru forums.
Surge

Car: 2010 lib GT 5eat

Postby teK-- » Mon May 08, 2017 9:59 am

Surge wrote:
teK-- wrote:Thanks Dan I checked out that site the prices were suspiciously cheap (1/3 the price from the US, and 1/4 the price in AUS??) so I didn't want to risk delays or something else going wrong with the order.

Sometimes its worth paying extra to get it locally.

Having said that, partsouq have been always highly regarded on the Subaru forums.

Thanks for the props I'll keep them in mind for next time!
teK--
-stickered-

Postby dan_ashcroft » Mon May 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Well, you aren't paying the Australia Tax (ie reasonably well-performing economy tax) that the multinationals seem to charge us.

I've had good results with partsouq.

Glad it's all sorted out though.
dan_ashcroft

Car: MY06 3.0R-B on E85

Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.