Page 1 of 1

PIRELLI - CINTURATO P1 or Hankook S1evo2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:30 pm
by W4GNIT
Need to replace all 4 tyres on my Liberty. (215/45R18)

Looking at Pirelli, CINTURATO P1 and Hankook S1evo2 (currently have the Hankooks on there and have been happy with them)

Any advice on choice and where is best to buy? I live in Glen Waverley and Work in Breaside, Victoria.

Thanks in advance :D

Steve

Re: PIRELLI - CINTURATO P1 or Hankook S1evo2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:01 pm
by chris12
I have P1's on my car. Haven't had them long, but they're quiet (which is what I wanted on 18's) and feel like a good tyre (not outstanding grip, but pretty good).

Can't say anything about the Hankook's but if you want more info on the P1's, ask away.

Re: PIRELLI - CINTURATO P1 or Hankook S1evo2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:43 pm
by RX25SE
I would go Hankook.
I have a set of Hankkok RS2's (different tyre completely) on the wife's RX and they have been great.

I'm not a Pirelli fan as I have seen many come apart, admittedly the cheaper ones, but still cant help thinking there is better.