Lower control arm bushes

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Lower control arm bushes

Postby SUM12C » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:15 pm

From a bit of fun driving and after looking at my lower control arm bushes, I think they are up for replacement, I was thinking about trying to get them replaced under warranty, but the cars done over 60k and I’m onto the extended warranty so I don’t like my chances. I remember people getting them replaced with aftermarket parts but I can’t remember the name or find the old topic, can someone help me out? also a place around Penrith to install them. Im thinking at the same time I might get front and rear sway bars fitted.
| MY04 GT 5AT RED | STI Lateral Link Set, Strut Brace & Springs | Whiteline Adj Sway Bars | Cusco end Links & Brackets | Hi Tech Quads | HKS dump | Apexi Pod Filter | Air guide | Now rolling on 18" |
SUM12C

Car: MY04 Liberty GT

Postby et » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:30 pm

you can find the necessary info here:
http://www.carandimage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152

I think they (Wholesalesuspension) are based in Penrith.
Cheers
et

Postby SUM12C » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:15 pm

Thanks et
| MY04 GT 5AT RED | STI Lateral Link Set, Strut Brace & Springs | Whiteline Adj Sway Bars | Cusco end Links & Brackets | Hi Tech Quads | HKS dump | Apexi Pod Filter | Air guide | Now rolling on 18" |
SUM12C

Car: MY04 Liberty GT

Postby et » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:10 pm

no worries, let us know how it all turns out!
Cheers
et

Postby Akwoo » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:32 pm

we should organise a group buy of some Fulcrum Superpro Bushes.
I know the legacygt ppl are organise one http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44834
Akwoo

Postby jaspert » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:17 pm

I've had the Fulcrum LCA bushes in since last weekend and the improvement to the steering feel, weight, self centering, high way stability in the straight ahead position is significant. So much more enjoyable to hustle the car and i get more confidence in knowing what the front end is doing, not needing steering correction mid corner. You might feel the road irregularity a bit more but It's very worthwhile.
jaspert

Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.