Page 1 of 1

HELP! What should I do/how much should I pay?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:20 pm
by coutso
Hey guys,

Just taken my Lib in for it service and I need both the left and right hand side front control arm inner bush kit (rear of arm).

I have no idea what I should be paying for the part and the installation.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: HELP! What should I do/how much should I pay?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:33 pm
by Kekotic
Part, $150-220, Labour $80-150. Not including the wheel alignment you will need.

Re: HELP! What should I do/how much should I pay?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 am
by zch91
Also avoid the OEM bushes, which your mechanic may be installing. They are crap and prone to failure.

Re: HELP! What should I do/how much should I pay?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 am
by coyote
Best bushing by far is the one sold by Garage88.