Page 1 of 1

Coilovers options

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 pm
by renan_don18
Hi guys,

I'm looking to order a set of adjustable coilovers soon and I've noticed BC coilovers are one of the more popular or recurring set. I went to a shop and they recommended Silvers coilovers, which i havn't really heard of and the price was about $1200. I'm only after a set for a daily drive so nothing too fancy but i don't want it to die on me.
Im just wondering what you guys think of either set brands. Are Silvers any good? Or should i just go elsewhere for BC coilovers? And where would you recommend i go for the lowest price?

Any help would be much appreciated!


Thank you in advance

Re: Coilovers options

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 pm
by zch91
Never heard of silvers. Contact Paul from Street to Track, $1100 delivered for BC BR series.
Otherwise, KiDo get good feedback as well, which are slightly cheaper.

Re: Coilovers options

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:57 pm
by ferret89
zch91 wrote:Never heard of silvers. Contact Paul from Street to Track, $1100 delivered for BC BR series.
Otherwise, KiDo get good feedback as well, which are slightly cheaper.


+1 can't go wrong

Re: Coilovers options

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:28 am
by renan_don18
Thanks for the feedback! I'll try get a hold of Paul and go for either of those!
Much appreciated :)

Re: Coilovers options

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:38 am
by EJ25
I went with Justjap, they had stock and was an actual store which i could pick up from. Provided warranty etc.

I paid more, but unfortunately prior to this I had a negative experience with Paul from Street-to-Track when I decided to buy my Coilovers off him.

Re: Coilovers options

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:41 am
by renan_don18
That would be a plus if it was already in stock. I think I was actually looking at the justjap website for BC BR's.
What kind of negative experience?

Re: Coilovers options

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:30 pm
by zch91
The difference is $100 last time I checked. Paul is a very friendly helpful guy from my experience.

Re: Coilovers options

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 pm
by Rosey
Could also try Ben and the boys at Ichiban Imports in Ingleburn. Subaru specialists, should have BC's in stock.

http://www.ichiban.com.au

Re: Coilovers options

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:25 pm
by renan_don18
Yeah I wouldn't mind spending the extra $100 instead of waiting for the parts for 2 weeks. Thanks guys :)