Page 1 of 1

Anyone run 19' x 8.5" Wheels on a Gen4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:21 pm
by Famma
Hi all, has anyone run 19' x 8.5" wheels on a gen4 if so what offset?
Any rubbing or problems? Thanks. :)

Re: Anyone run 19' x 8.5" Wheels on a Gen4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:50 pm
by blacktop™
I believe tangcla had 19x8.5's. they were a +50 offset though :(

Re: Anyone run 19' x 8.5" Wheels on a Gen4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:58 am
by wilso_8948
I run +44 offset. Small amount of guard work needed. Mines lowered with coilovers about 2 inches too. Was surprised with how little scrubbing there was

Anyone run 19' x 8.5" Wheels on a Gen4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:06 am
by JDGT05
I did on my lib, had coilovers and guards rolled, had issues without having the guards rolled but after it was easy

Re: Anyone run 19' x 8.5" Wheels on a Gen4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:46 pm
by 04GTLIB
I ran 20" x 8.5" with a +45 offset and only had to roll the guards.

Re: Anyone run 19' x 8.5" Wheels on a Gen4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:53 am
by Boostaddict
Im going to be running this in the near future.!!! So i will see and get some pics when done

Re: Anyone run 19' x 8.5" Wheels on a Gen4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:36 pm
by Famma
So I did some reasearch and my Sti Enkei's are 18x7.5 +55......... So I figure that if I go up to an 8.5 and keep a +50 - +55 offset I should be ok.......... The wheels I'm looking at are Concave but correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think that matters, because as long as you get the correct offset the relationship from hub to lips should only change with rim width. At least I think that's how it works.... lol :D

Re: Anyone run 19' x 8.5" Wheels on a Gen4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:38 pm
by Famma
Boostaddict wrote:Im going to be running this in the near future.!!! So i will see and get some pics when done



That will be great.....Let me know what offset you end up with. Thanks

Re: Anyone run 19' x 8.5" Wheels on a Gen4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:21 pm
by tangcla
blacktop™ wrote:I believe tangcla had 19x8.5's. they were a +50 offset though :(

Yep they were 19x8.5 +50.
No rubbing, I did have my guards rolled as precaution though.
Lowered with KW Variant-2 coilovers.

Image
Image

Re: Anyone run 19' x 8.5" Wheels on a Gen4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm
by Famma
tangcla wrote:
blacktop™ wrote:I believe tangcla had 19x8.5's. they were a +50 offset though :(

Yep they were 19x8.5 +50.
No rubbing, I did have my guards rolled as precaution though.
Lowered with KW Variant-2 coilovers.

Image
Image




That looks crazy...... Thanks for the pics