REMSA BRAKES

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

REMSA BRAKES

Postby ricco » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:08 am

has anyone heard of remsa brakes at all?

http://www.remsa.com/index.php/mod.prod ... egoria.204

cheers ricco
Once Famous

La pratica vale più della grammatica.
User avatar
ricco
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Sydney Australia New South Wales
Car: 2010 Liberty 2.5
Real name: ricco

Re: REMSA BRAKES

Postby jakey » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Hey Ricco, they are European brand.

I was quoted 111 for front pads and they review similar to the 79 QFM HPX so you can guess which I went for.

I haven't had any other experience with them but I thought I would share that.

Good luck.
-Jakey-UBARU
User avatar
jakey
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: UBARU - 2005 MY06 3.0R
Real name: Jake
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15489

Re: REMSA BRAKES

Postby ferret89 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:26 pm

jakey wrote:Hey Ricco, they are European brand.

I was quoted 111 for front pads and they review similar to the 79 QFM HPX so you can guess which I went for.

I haven't had any other experience with them but I thought I would share that.

Good luck.


Plus QFM are locally made, which we all should be supporting :P
User avatar
ferret89
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Car: Liberty MY08 Tuned by STI
Real name: Daniel
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28511

Re: REMSA BRAKES

Postby lib08gt » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:06 pm

I'm running Remsa HPX which were sourced from GSL Rallysport. The pads are decent, very dusty though.
lib08gt
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 pm


Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests