Low vs Super Low
Hi guys,
I've got a 2006 (MY07) Spec B and am in the process of getting to lowered. Ideally, I would like the car to sit flush on the tire, low but classy low.
I have had a look through Lovells catalogue, and they do both Low and Super Low for my car. Approx ride height drops are:
Low = 25-40mm drop
S/Low = 45-65mm drop
Obviously hard to say without looking at the car, but do you guys have any experience/pics/advice you can give on selection.
Much appreciated,
Troy
I've got a 2006 (MY07) Spec B and am in the process of getting to lowered. Ideally, I would like the car to sit flush on the tire, low but classy low.
I have had a look through Lovells catalogue, and they do both Low and Super Low for my car. Approx ride height drops are:
Low = 25-40mm drop
S/Low = 45-65mm drop
Obviously hard to say without looking at the car, but do you guys have any experience/pics/advice you can give on selection.
Much appreciated,
Troy

