Page 1 of 1

19inch fitment

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:27 pm
by dja
Hi guys, been searching for the past few hours and i just cant find a definate answer.

Looking at Rota Grid 19*8.5 or 9.5 +32/38

I want to know 2 things:
*Do these clear brembo's?
*is 9.5 too wide for clearance(would run 275 tyres)

Thanks for any help guys

Re: 19inch fitment

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:59 pm
by zch91
At that offset, I would assume it would clear Brembos, depending on the spoke design.

That width + offset will make it a pretty snug/tight fit.. Depending on your ride height/camber etc.. I imagine at 0 camber you will have quite a bit of poke.

Re: 19inch fitment

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:05 pm
by cruisn
Both specs will clear Brembo's.

You will "just" get away with 8.5 +32 but will need some decent negative camber front and rear.

You will be struggling to not scrub with 235's on that.

9.5 and a 275 just isn't possible to get under the guards.

I fit some 8.5 +35 with 225 and coilovers last week for someone. Rolled rear guards also and still scrubbed on big bumps.