Suspension issue!

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Suspension issue!

Postby climic » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:21 pm

This is my problem, people please comment on how to help me match these two holes!

Image


Image
User avatar
climic
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:08 pm
Location: Mackay
Car: Subaru Liberty MY07 Wagon 2.5i
Real name: Brendon

Re: Suspension issue!

Postby Kormoran » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:27 pm

You could use a jack to pump the inner arm up/compress the spring? Pretty sure that's what I did.
User avatar
Kormoran
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Location: Brisbane
Car: MY06 Liberty 2.0R 5MT
Real name: Matt
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17776

Re: Suspension issue!

Postby climic » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Kormoran wrote:You could use a jack to pump the inner arm up/compress the spring? Pretty sure that's what I did.



OMFG! I think I did this last time haha! Thanks Ill try that! :)
User avatar
climic
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:08 pm
Location: Mackay
Car: Subaru Liberty MY07 Wagon 2.5i
Real name: Brendon


Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 27 guests