Paint Code - Enkei STI Wheels off 06 TBSTI

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Paint Code - Enkei STI Wheels off 06 TBSTI

Postby PSISUBI » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Hello All,

I need to get some repairs done to the wheels on my 06 TBSTI and was wondering if anyone here knew what the paint code is for the wheels ? The reason I ask is that I had some Rota Gravels fixed previously and I swear two came back in different colours to the original two and didnt want to make the same mistake again. If someone could help here that would be appreciated.

Cheers

Brett.
PSISUBI
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:26 pm
Location: Chermside, QLD.
Car: 06 Liberty TBSTI
Real name: Brett

Re: Paint Code - Enkei STI Wheels off 06 TBSTI

Postby cruisn » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 pm

No one knows it.

Paint all 4 in a close color.
User avatar
cruisn
 
Posts: 6560
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY02 GTB E Tune
Real name: Mark


Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

cron