Page 1 of 1

245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 pm
by sjm69
I have the option to buy some gtb wheels but the tyres are 245/45/18
I have a stock my08 2.5i wagons
Will 245 cause any problems ???

Re: 245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:38 pm
by seanmau5
245 on that rim?? :shock:

Re: 245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:39 pm
by SH30RB
how the fuck does a 245 tyre fit on a 7inch rim? 215 is giving rim protection :shock:

Re: 245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:42 pm
by sjm69
Thought it was too wide ,that why I asked the question , I've hear of 225 on them but not 245

Re: 245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:48 pm
by cruisn
Way too wide for a 7" rim.

Re: 245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:52 pm
by sjm69
Thought so , back to the drawing board , some One must have some gt or other wheels and tyres going at a reasonable price on here

Re: 245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:58 pm
by SH30RB
:wink:







:lol:

Re: 245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:02 pm
by cruisn
I fail to see the benefits of changing your oem wheels to other plain oem wheels anyway......

Re: 245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:05 pm
by seanmau5
sjm69 wrote:Thought so , back to the drawing board , some One must have some gt or other wheels and tyres going at a reasonable price on here


Ed has 19" Wedssports.. They're nice!

245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:06 pm
by sjm69
Like the look of them and cant spend big $$
Got two overseas trips planned this year so on a tight budget

245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:07 pm
by sjm69
Ed has 19" Wedsports.. They're nice![/quote]


Thanks but I think 18" are as big as I want to go

Re: 245 on gtb wheel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 pm
by SH30RB
sjm69 wrote:Like the look of them and cant spend big $$

sjm69 wrote:Thanks but I think 18" are as big as I want to go

:wink: