Page 1 of 1

2012 Motor Magazine Tyre Test

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:28 am
by GT-B Spec R Pilot
Does anyone have a copy of this article? Unfortunatley I loaned the magazine to a colleague who in turn lost it.

Cheers...

Re: 2012 Motor Magazine Tyre Test

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 am
by bosc0

Re: 2012 Motor Magazine Tyre Test

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 am
by GT-B Spec R Pilot
Thanks, yes helpful as I am in the market for new tyres at present but I also wanted a copy of the article so I could read it again before parting with my cash!
Cheers..

Re: 2012 Motor Magazine Tyre Test

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:56 pm
by Stu
Missed this issue. What no Federals RSRs in the test? Woulda thought they'd be completely sideways in the wet but cleanup in the dry stuff.