Page 1 of 1

Need help choosing rims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:09 pm
by effortz
Hey guys, so I've finally saved money for some new wheels, and I'm looking at some work XD9's for my MY02 RX
I need some help choosing the exact wheels for the car, where I'm buying them from they're giving me varieties that I don't quite understand
obviously looking at 5x100, 18'' but not too sure what offset for the car and what the fitment guide is for these rims?
So which ones will fit my car, thanks for the help in advance

Here's a table of the wheels, first two?

http://s19.postimage.org/x8wm1rgj7/XD9.png

Re: Need help choosing rims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:18 pm
by jslayz
effortz wrote:Hey guys, so I've finally saved money for some new wheels, and I'm looking at some work XD9's for my MY02 RX
I need some help choosing the exact wheels for the car, where I'm buying them from they're giving me varieties that I don't quite understand
obviously looking at 5x100, 18'' but not too sure what offset for the car and what the fitment guide is for these rims?
So which ones will fit my car, thanks for the help in advance

Here's a table of the wheels, first two?

http://s19.postimage.org/x8wm1rgj7/XD9.png


I'd get the 18x8 45 for a good look with rolling guards done too.

Pretty sure thats right

J

Edited coz I see you are asking about gen3 not 4!!

Re: Need help choosing rims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:31 pm
by effortz
alright sweet as, thanks for that mate!

Re: Need help choosing rims

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:11 pm
by jslayz
effortz wrote:alright sweet as, thanks for that mate!


Just realised your asking about a gen3 not a gen4, sorry, updated my original post.

J