MY07 3.0 B-Spec Clunky New Struts
Hey all,
Only had the Liberty 3.0R-BSpec (MY07) for a few hundred KMs. When I first got it, it had a weird slow-speed knock, which turned out to be a knackered front strut. Its now had both front struts replaced at cost to the dealer who sold me the car.
However, I now notice the suspension seems clunky on anything but flat, smooth road. Is this normal for the Bilsteins?
The contrast is apparent when driving the missus’ Alfa 147. It has incredibly hard suspension but seems enjoyable in comparison to the Liberty.
Any ideas?
Only had the Liberty 3.0R-BSpec (MY07) for a few hundred KMs. When I first got it, it had a weird slow-speed knock, which turned out to be a knackered front strut. Its now had both front struts replaced at cost to the dealer who sold me the car.
However, I now notice the suspension seems clunky on anything but flat, smooth road. Is this normal for the Bilsteins?
The contrast is apparent when driving the missus’ Alfa 147. It has incredibly hard suspension but seems enjoyable in comparison to the Liberty.
Any ideas?