Page 1 of 1
Car shaking when over 100KMH

Posted:
Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:19 pm
by Fourlex
Hey guys, just curious as to what this could be. Was at a show and shine today and everyone was having fun in the mud arena area and I went in it and now it's a bit shaky. Stupid me I know. What could it be?

Re: Car shaking when over 100KMH

Posted:
Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:27 pm
by bass_straitener
Mud stuck on the inside of your rims. Throwing the wheel balance off.
Re: Car shaking when over 100KMH

Posted:
Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:32 pm
by chook
Same thing happened to me after driving through deep snow, built up and refroze inside my rims throwing it completely off balance.
Re: Car shaking when over 100KMH

Posted:
Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:16 pm
by Fourlex
You guys are professionals. That's what it was. I was just freaking out without checking the car first. Had too much fun today but had a crowd with the liberty! Woot