Page 1 of 1

The road to less body roll. What is it?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:09 am
by Farugah
Hey guys, I've been wondering what the next step is for me in the war against body roll. At the current time I have got a Cusco rear sway bar and JSpeed LCA bushes what is the next obvious step?

Re: The road to less body roll. What is it?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:48 am
by shav
Stiffer springs would be my next choice.

The road to less body roll. What is it?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:49 am
by HoFF
Adjustable coil overs :D

Re: The road to less body roll. What is it?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:55 am
by SH30RB
HoFF wrote:Adjustable coil overs :D

This one ^

Its definitely made a big improvement in my wagon :biggrin:

Sway bars, front strut brace and maybe a rear under body strut brace?

Re: The road to less body roll. What is it?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:54 am
by Farugah
What coilovers do people suggest? Just the BC BR or should I go something a little different?

Re: The road to less body roll. What is it?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:55 am
by SH30RB
Farugah wrote:What coilovers do people suggest? Just the BC BR or should I go something a little different?

Those or KiDo Coilovers, both much the same, KiDo's are about $100 cheaper but are the same set up, same design and come from the same factory

Re: The road to less body roll. What is it?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:05 pm
by jslayz
yep adjustable coilovers :wink:

I run 7kg front 9kg rear, firm but good through corners.

Love how mine handles now.

J

Re: The road to less body roll. What is it?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:26 pm
by rooby
I currently have 5 & 7 kg, which is pretty good but have 9kg sitting at home so might try 7 & 9 soon for comparison.