Page 1 of 1

Vertini Magics

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:27 pm
by oldm8
G'day everyone I drive a 2004 safety pack lib and I'm looking at putting 19x8.5 Vertini Magic wheels on and was just wondering if they'd fit, and if I needed any guard work. I've rung up several stores and got mixed replies, some saying they will bolt straight on with no guard work, and some saying they won't fit. I'd be interested to know if anyone's already put these wheels on and how they went about it. Much appreciated, cheers

Re: Vertini Magics

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:31 pm
by imania
You'll need to mention offset too as it will play a key role

Re: Vertini Magics

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:47 pm
by 05GTLIB
+1 What imania said, also are you stock height?

Re: Vertini Magics

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:40 pm
by tangcla
Nice looking wheel...
Image

Re: Vertini Magics

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 am
by oldm8
I was thinking about a +45 offset. And yeah I am currently sitting stock height but plan on lowering it as soon as I get my wheels.

Re: Vertini Magics

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:56 pm
by stew07gt
http://www.vertiniwheels.com/images/whe ... 0black.htm

No 5x100 stud pattern shown on their site. Which sucks, might be wrong now, but damn that is a nice looking wheel.

Edit: ozzy tyres sells them, doesnt list offset though. american sites have 15, 35 and 45 and possible offsets for 114.3 ones.

Re: Vertini Magics

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:28 pm
by t.renshaw34
At stock height they will bolt striaght on. But the fronts will sit outside the guard by a few mm if you run normal sized tyres 235/245.

As you lower it you will need to roll your guards and flare the front out a few mm.

Depends if your wanting them to tuck up inside the guard or if your ok with them sitting dead flush/just outside.


Very sexy wheel though. :D

Re: Vertini Magics

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:25 pm
by alessandro132
They won't fit. The PCD starts at 5x112 and goes up to 5x130. It's a shame cos they're a nice wheel.

Re: Vertini Magics

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:45 pm
by bigBADbenny
Similar set of xxr's going right now on Rexnet :D
Or nextlevel...