Page 1 of 1

BL9 Suspension Question

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:53 pm
by cooki_monsta
Hi all,

I've just picked up a MY05 2.5i and I'm wondering if the BL5 and BL9 share the same suspension geometry. I ask this as I'm looking into coil-overs and am having difficulty finding anything for the 2.5i. My understanding is that the 2.5i isn so common in JPN/USA. Ideally, I'd like to lower the front 30-40mm and the rear 10-20mm only. I do want to maintain some comfort as it will be driven on the streets only with the factory alloys. What have other fellow BL5 and BL9 owners done? Please enlighten me!

Further to this ponder, has anyone got Tein High Tech springs installed?

Thanks in advance.

Re: BL9 Suspension Question

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:58 pm
by zch91
BL5/9 and BP5/9 have the same suspension across the board.

These are good value for money, depends on what the primary use for your car is I suppose.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=14082

KiDo's also have a good Rep for value for money coilovers.