Page 1 of 1

TEINS OR KING SPRINGS FOR LOWERING??

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:44 pm
by fatboy
Hey all,

I'm only looking at lowering my lib wagon an inch or so without spending too much, but half decent quality at least.

Does anyone have any advice on some good places in Sydney to get such a job done, and whether to go King springs or Teins??

I already have 18" STI wheels as well which slightly scrub when cornering hard or with weight, probably get guards rolled at same time??

Any advice is greatly appreciated. :D

Cheers!!

Fatboy

Re: TEINS OR KING SPRINGS FOR LOWERING??

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:46 pm
by SH30RB
I have kings on my bilstein shocks...

so my vote is with Teins!

Re: TEINS OR KING SPRINGS FOR LOWERING??

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:25 am
by Rome_BRZ
fatboy wrote:Hey all,

I'm only looking at lowering my lib wagon an inch or so without spending too much, but half decent quality at least.

Does anyone have any advice on some good places in Sydney to get such a job done, and whether to go King springs or Teins??

I already have 18" STI wheels as well which slightly scrub when cornering hard or with weight, probably get guards rolled at same time??

Any advice is greatly appreciated. :D

Cheers!!

Fatboy


Your rims scrub? I have 18" STI wheels with Tein springs and I get no scrubbing..strange!

Speak to Michael @ Garage88 who can hook you up with Tein Springs and installation, he's located at Eastern Creek... http://www.garage88.com.au/contact-us

Re: TEINS OR KING SPRINGS FOR LOWERING??

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:38 am
by Robbks
I assume it's a non-specB liberty?

buy some GT-B billies from Claremont Tyrepower on Ebay
$600 it'll be lowered about 15mm from standard and handle nicely with proeprly matched springs and shocks
for lower, add tein or STi springs to the billies

Re: TEINS OR KING SPRINGS FOR LOWERING??

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:40 am
by B4ITZUP
What do you guys think of Tein H.tech ? I'm looking into it but don't want it too low or a saggy rear