Page 1 of 1

Is the price right for these Enkei wheels??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 pm
by LBR37Y
Have been quoted $3950 for x5 of these brand new wheels from a retailer in Sydney

Does it sound about right or am I getting ripped??

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=140749514189

Re: Is the price right for these Enkei wheels??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 pm
by imania
Sounds quite expensive

Re: Is the price right for these Enkei wheels??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 pm
by Rome_BRZ
L8R37Y wrote:Have been quoted $3950 for x5 of these brand new wheels from a retailer in Sydney

Does it sound about right or am I getting ripped??

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=140749514189


Way over priced.

Re: Is the price right for these Enkei wheels??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:45 pm
by LBR37Y
That what I thought so what would you pay realistically???

Re: Is the price right for these Enkei wheels??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:48 pm
by senator
Dealership price

I got my brand new 07 TB STI wheels which were 18x8 +48 for the $1300 less that price.

Re: Is the price right for these Enkei wheels??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 pm
by bass_straitener
The price is correct for buying the wheels through a Subaru dealership.

You could contact this guy and see if his are still available.

http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17277

Re: Is the price right for these Enkei wheels??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:56 pm
by bosc0
You could buy a house instead at that price.


*define house.

Re: Is the price right for these Enkei wheels??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm
by alessandro132
Get em through Phat...

Re: Is the price right for these Enkei wheels??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm
by 05GTLIB
bosc0 wrote:You could buy a house instead at that price.


*define house.


Image

Re: Is the price right for these Enkei wheels??

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:00 am
by SYM
alessandro132 wrote:Get em through Phat...


Agreed.

Or if u are prepared to invest some time, keep watchout for intact second hand ones, and get them repainted and any gutter rash fixed. I went down second route, and cost me $2000 all up. You do need to be patient though, and move pretty quickly when u see them (Ebay, gumtree)

Re: Is the price right for these Enkei wheels??

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:26 am
by LBR37Y
Mmmm thanks for the feedback saved me some coin so many thanks for that

I think I will be patient n wait for some 2nd handies