Page 1 of 1

rim ideas?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:26 pm
by nickoboi
anyone got any rim ideas for my white MY04 liberty??

I wanna get 19" but hard to find ones to fit

Re: rim ideas?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:45 pm
by rooby
There are very many 19 inch rims that will fit gen 4 liberty's.

See viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5633 for some inspiration.

Re: rim ideas?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:19 pm
by cruisn
Personal preference, but I wouldnt go over 18".

Re: rim ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:32 pm
by 04GTLIB
cruisn wrote:Personal preference, but I wouldnt go over 18".


Stop it ya prude..... :mrgreen:

19's rock :ok:

Go for it Nick.

Re: rim ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:36 pm
by nickoboi
yea i reckon 19" are the perfect size. Who wants to buy rims that are only 1 inch bigger than the stock size? 8)

Re: rim ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:41 pm
by nickoboi
rooby wrote:There are very many 19 inch rims that will fit gen 4 liberty's.

See viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5633 for some inspiration.



thank you :D so many good ideas