Page 1 of 1

19x9.5, +38 and coilovers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:48 pm
by matthew
hey guys i am in need of some help by someone with a bit of experience fitting wheels. My car is a 2004 liberty my04 and i was looking at buying a set of 19x9.5, +38 offset wheels but I'm not sure if they will fit my car. I am wanting to buy a set of coilovers for it which I'm also not sure on which ones to get i would like it to ride fairly smoothish and i wasn't looking at spending much more than 2000 on the coilovers but the cheaper i can get a descent set the better i suppose. I want the tyres slightly stretched which will hopefully help the wheels fit easier and the wheels to basically line up with the guards and a bit of camber but I'm just not sure about what set up i should go with as I don't have much experience with what will fit nicely on the subaru. I also don't want to have much trouble fitting them and don't want to much trouble with scrubbing and i don't mind rolling the guards or something like that. If someone has some information that could help me with a set up that would be fantastic

Re: 19x9.5, +38 and coilovers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:43 pm
by zch91
Please use the search function

Re: 19x9.5, +38 and coilovers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:40 am
by bosc0