Page 1 of 1

ACT - recommended steering workshop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:37 pm
by bombers18
I need to replace lower control arm bushes (and wheel alignment). Anyone know of a good place in the ACT to get it done?

Re: ACT - recommended steering workshop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:39 pm
by miller0
Inline Steering and Suspension Yass Rd in QBN are great.

Very knowledgeable.

Re: ACT - recommended steering workshop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:24 pm
by rooby
There were a few places mentioned in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13416 that might be of interest.

I've heard good things about inline from a lot of people with all sorts of different vehicles.

I just wish it wasn't so far out of my way.

Re: ACT - recommended steering workshop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:35 am
by bombers18
Thanks for the info.
I'll let you know how it works out.