Noise with Cusco sway bar endlinks
Hey All,
I put on my Cusco endlinks onto my Cusco rear sway bar and found that it made a clunking noise when going over bumps, uneven surfaces, etc.
It clunks every time i go over my gate track (one rear wheel at a time cos i'll be turning onto the road) and this is at low speed.
Anyone know why it does that?
Did all the usual - check bolts to see if they were tight, checked to see if anything was hitting anything, etc, etc. I've put on my std endlinks for now and there is no noise...
I put on my Cusco endlinks onto my Cusco rear sway bar and found that it made a clunking noise when going over bumps, uneven surfaces, etc.
It clunks every time i go over my gate track (one rear wheel at a time cos i'll be turning onto the road) and this is at low speed.
Anyone know why it does that?
Did all the usual - check bolts to see if they were tight, checked to see if anything was hitting anything, etc, etc. I've put on my std endlinks for now and there is no noise...