Page 1 of 1

Suspension to fit my 2.5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 pm
by seanmau5
Can someone confirm the compatibility of the B-Spec Bilstein suspension set up being sold by Wheelpower for my 2005 2.5i??

Here is the link:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SUBARU-LIBER ... 27b5abde5c

Eventually I would like to upgrade to the 'PHAT Edition' Tein S-Techs and hear that they are better suited to the Bilsteins. I'm looking to lower the car around 25-30mm. Will I achieve this with this set up? And get a noticeable difference in cornering and control?

Any help is appreciated.

Re: Suspension to fit my 2.5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:08 am
by drndrn
To answer all your questions.. Yes

They will fit on your car perfectly, as will the springs however they may not sit as low at the front due to the weight difference between the GT's and 2.5NA's.

Re: Suspension to fit my 2.5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:11 am
by seanmau5
drndrn wrote:may not sit as low at the front


I'm used to that look, they always look higher at the front for some reason.. Probably wheel arch size I guess.