Suspension to fit my 2.5

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Suspension to fit my 2.5

Postby seanmau5 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Can someone confirm the compatibility of the B-Spec Bilstein suspension set up being sold by Wheelpower for my 2005 2.5i??

Here is the link:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SUBARU-LIBER ... 27b5abde5c

Eventually I would like to upgrade to the 'PHAT Edition' Tein S-Techs and hear that they are better suited to the Bilsteins. I'm looking to lower the car around 25-30mm. Will I achieve this with this set up? And get a noticeable difference in cornering and control?

Any help is appreciated.
~ Team VW ~ Das Auto ~
User avatar
seanmau5
-stickered-
 
Posts: 3305
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:34 am
Location: Sydney, NSW
Car: 2009 Volkswagen Passat CC V6
Real name: Sean
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13255

Re: Suspension to fit my 2.5

Postby drndrn » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:08 am

To answer all your questions.. Yes

They will fit on your car perfectly, as will the springs however they may not sit as low at the front due to the weight difference between the GT's and 2.5NA's.
Diamond Grey 2.5i Heritage
User avatar
drndrn
-stickered-
 
Posts: 1498
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:15 pm
Location: Glen Waverley, Victoria
Car: MY08 Subaru Liberty

Re: Suspension to fit my 2.5

Postby seanmau5 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:11 am

drndrn wrote:may not sit as low at the front


I'm used to that look, they always look higher at the front for some reason.. Probably wheel arch size I guess.
~ Team VW ~ Das Auto ~
User avatar
seanmau5
-stickered-
 
Posts: 3305
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:34 am
Location: Sydney, NSW
Car: 2009 Volkswagen Passat CC V6
Real name: Sean
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13255


Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests