Page 1 of 1

Rays Gram Lights 57 Ultimate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:39 am
by Egg
Finally found a set of rims and am just about to put a deposit on them in the next couple of hrs

Just have a quick question, I was thinking of upgrading to a set of 19's instead of 18's as its a one off. Was thinking Will a set of 19x8 fit ok without having to roll the guards at all?

The rim bloke said it should be ok he just has to look into the offset as he said +42 might stick out a fraction too much and may have to go with +48 instead.

Heres what teh rims will look like .........Finally

Image

Re: Rays Gram Lights 57 Ultimate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:41 am
by Egg
Sorry forgot to add its going on a white My07 3.0 rb wagon ( dickhead........ still awake from night night shift)

Re: Rays Gram Lights 57 Ultimate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:14 pm
by PHAT GT
Egg wrote:Sorry forgot to add its going on a white My07 3.0 rb wagon ( dickhead........ still awake from night night shift)




do you mind me asking what sort of price your getting them for ???


Michael

Re: Rays Gram Lights 57 Ultimate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:04 am
by Egg
all up with tyres and wheel nuts, for a set of 19's $3400.00 and then Im gonna need to replace the front and rear pads as well...... damn cars.

Re: Rays Gram Lights 57 Ultimate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 pm
by PHAT GT
Egg wrote:all up with tyres and wheel nuts, for a set of 19's $3400.00 and then Im gonna need to replace the front and rear pads as well...... damn cars.



next time ask me i would have done you a better deal even with delivery from SYD

Re: Rays Gram Lights 57 Ultimate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:08 am
by Egg
Thanks for the offer, but I needed to go somewhere that I can go physically and look at what I want to buy in person. And also If I have any probs I can actually talk to them, also I will be going back to this place for some other stuff. If Im gonna fork out that sort of cash its gonna be in person as Im old school .