Page 1 of 1
stock and brembo brake lines

Posted:
Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:54 pm
by Brad88
do the 3.0r stock callipers use the same brake lines as the brembos?
Re: stock and brembo brake lines

Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 am
by sheppo9
Fronts will bolt on.
Rear will bolts on too, but will be outside the tabs on the caliper. I've had mine like this for around 6 months and haven't had any problems, and so have a heap on LGT.
There is a place in the US (brakeswap.com) that have custom rear lines for putting Brembo's onto Liberty/Legacy (have to email them as they are not on the site).
Re: stock and brembo brake lines

Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:49 am
by swingn
If your upgrading to Brembo's, I'd be getting some braided brake lines rather then using the stock stuff.
Re: stock and brembo brake lines

Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:11 am
by THERB3
I think what Brad is trying to find out if Goodridge braided lines that come off a brembo caliper will fit on a standard subaru calipers.

Re: stock and brembo brake lines

Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:25 am
by teK--
Harry wasn't your reason for sale of thel lines, that you were already running braided lines from the earlier group buy? (for GT calipers). Since you are running Brembos now with the same lines, I would conclude that the Goodridge lines you are selling are interchangeable between Brembo and GT/3R
Re: stock and brembo brake lines

Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 am
by THERB3
Correct Jim I have told Brad that they will 100% fit but I advised him to make sure.

Re: stock and brembo brake lines

Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:00 pm
by Brad88
thanks guys

and yes i was just double checking haha