Page 1 of 1

KU31's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:50 am
by zoidberg99
Anyone have an odd KU31 lying around, i need to replace one on my 3RB, and i got them originally for $250 ea, but found buying one the cheapest i can find now is $300. WTF Profiteering MoFos.

Anyway, if you have a slightly used spare lying around or can point me in the direction of a good dealer i would greatly appreciate it. (I'm in Sydney BTW)

Re: KU31's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:53 am
by Arith
You might want to PM Ric to move this to the Wanted To Buy section.

Re: KU31's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:39 am
by sooobi
option1 garage is usually cheapest? You might want to list the size you need too..

Re: KU31's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:13 pm
by zoidberg99
All good. I looked in another thread and found a recommendation. Jax in aeration had the right price so they got the job. I'll post later to let you know what I thought,. Thanks again chaps