19" for Liberty 07

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Postby overl0ad » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:43 pm

what grill is that?

i want...
tangcla wrote:I didn't have to. I have girly Asian hands :lol:
User avatar
overl0ad
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: Mel-burn!!!
Car: MY07 GTB 6MT *sold*
Real name: Gerald

Postby EXPLICIT » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:43 pm

Try Allan @ nextmod.com he sourced most of my gear without much hassle.

Its a cf zerosports grill.
User avatar
EXPLICIT
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Perth

Postby Akwoo » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:03 pm

EXPLICIT wrote:Question for those running 19's and low ride height.


Do you need to roll the front guards, i know the rears need it as they have a fair lip to them but the fronts aren't that prominent.

thanks

Jme

Thanks for the props,
With both of my set ups below, i've had to roll my guards.
Phatgt who also runs 8.5inch wide rims also had to roll his guards.

Previously when running 20 inch rims with 8.5 inch width and +45 offset.
I had to roll the guards front and rear. I also had to use 225 tyres.

Since changing the 19s with 8 inch width and +40 offset. I've had even more issues so I had to flare my guards now, pumped out a fair bit now coz I had to stretch the guards out with the guard roller.
User avatar
Akwoo
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:24 pm
Location: Melbourne

Postby Mano™ » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:20 pm

I need some 19's!!!
Mano™
-stickered-
 
Posts: 3442
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Newcastle
Car: MY06 Liberty GT

Postby WhiteGTB » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:30 am

LI81TY wrote:I need some 19's!!!


Too right!!!

Your 17's look small now that the kit is on it, DO ETTT!!!!
User avatar
WhiteGTB
 
Posts: 3233
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:41 am
Location: Sydney, NSW
Car: MY07 Legacy GT Spec B 6pd

Postby overl0ad » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:01 am

20"!!! all the way!!!

DO IT!!!!

jajajajajaja!!!!
tangcla wrote:I didn't have to. I have girly Asian hands :lol:
User avatar
overl0ad
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: Mel-burn!!!
Car: MY07 GTB 6MT *sold*
Real name: Gerald

Postby tangcla » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:09 am

icandy wrote:Since changing the 19s with 8 inch width and +40 offset. I've had even more issues so I had to flare my guards now, pumped out a fair bit now coz I had to stretch the guards out with the guard roller.

picsorban
www.tangcla.com - photography

Canon 5D Mark III x2 | 16-35mm f/2.8L | 24-70mm f/2.8L IS | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
100mm f/2.8L IS macro | 200mm f/2.0L IS | 580EX-II x2 | 430EX-II | PocketWizard TT1/TT5
User avatar
tangcla
 
Posts: 7409
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:47 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Car: B6 Audi S4 (4.2L V8)
Real name: Clarence
Profile URL: http://www.tangcla.com

Postby EXPLICIT » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:54 am

19 x 8.5 Advan Connoisseur 151c's
235/35/19 tyres

rolled the rear guards only, no rubbing at all except on full lock from the fronts. Car looks pimp now :D

Image
User avatar
EXPLICIT
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Perth

Postby WhiteGTB » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:05 am

Car looks VERY nice.

Especially those gold nuggets showing through the wheels!!!
User avatar
WhiteGTB
 
Posts: 3233
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:41 am
Location: Sydney, NSW
Car: MY07 Legacy GT Spec B 6pd

Postby 3rspecb » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:57 am

Looks tuff Explicit, but hate the scoop..
MY06 3rspecb manual sedan, Urban Grey- Shockworks Coilovers '- Gone

MY17 SSv Redline, manual sedan, White.
3rspecb
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:59 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY17 SSv Redline
Real name: G

Postby UrbanGTB » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:48 am

Are the Advan's +50 as well?
Tony
User avatar
UrbanGTB
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:34 pm
Location: Canberra

Postby Akwoo » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:50 pm

here some more pics of those wheels but with silver,
on other libertys
Image
Image
Image
Image

gold
Image
User avatar
Akwoo
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:24 pm
Location: Melbourne

Postby overl0ad » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:02 pm

any idea on weight and price for 17*7.5 +50?
tangcla wrote:I didn't have to. I have girly Asian hands :lol:
User avatar
overl0ad
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: Mel-burn!!!
Car: MY07 GTB 6MT *sold*
Real name: Gerald

Postby stuntgirl » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:06 pm

i still have my work meisters in 19 x8 still for sale...

if any one is interested in my attempt of thread hijacking :P
YOU WOULD BE COOLER IF YOU WERE ME!
User avatar
stuntgirl
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:48 am

Postby EXPLICIT » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:04 am

offset is +50
rims themselves are light. Absolutely no change in driving dynamics with these versus the enkei 18's.
User avatar
EXPLICIT
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Perth

PreviousNext

Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests