Kevlar GT wrote:^closer to 700k's than 900k's.

Laps wrote:haha im in ACT not NSW, and please dont tell me ACT is in NSW, its seperate!
Arith wrote:Laps wrote:haha im in ACT not NSW, and please dont tell me ACT is in NSW, its seperate!
+1
God forbid I should associate myself with some ACT dweller!

Kevlar GT wrote:Yeah, god forbid. Unless it is to offload stuff your fellow NSW'ers don't want.
Arith wrote:Kevlar GT wrote:Yeah, god forbid. Unless it is to offload stuff your fellow NSW'ers don't want.
Aw, come on Kev! I didn't mean it like that? I still love you guys! Btw, You wanna buy a toaster? I got a toaster.

Hi Alex,
Thank you for your enquiry regarding our wheels.
We do have 19x8.5 in stock but unfortunately there is no more Dark Gun.
Silver and Bright Chrome are still available.
If you don’t mind 18inch, we do have 18x8 available in DG.
Prices are GST inclusive with free delivery to your closest ADVAN dealer in Canberra.
Dominic Arena is our Tyre & Wheel Specialist in NSW he will be happy to discuss best options
for your vehicle and recommend an ADVAN dealer near your area.
Please find his contact details below. Please do not hesitate to give him a call.
Dominic Arena
arena@yokohama.com.au
0412 777 465
Best regards,
Tats Kano



Laps wrote:Now that I cant get cun metal
THERB3 wrote:Alex,
I have just spoken to Christian from the Advan Yokohama place in Sydney and he is the manager director of some sort, (but who cares).
Now he said that there have been three phone calls from people which have liberty that are intrested in the 151C. The only colours available are silver and chrome. He stressed out that the off set is pushing the limits on your car and only have 4mm of clearance on the fronts. But they have the 18" if your intrested.
He is doing some research today and liasing with Japan to see if he can help the guys that are intrested with the correct colour, off set and in 19". The reason why they are going cheap is that Advan in Japan were going to melt these down and make other wheels, thats when Christian came in and said "lets see if I can sell them for you".
Christian has taking my details down and I will be hearing from him by today. He will state what is available in sizes and colour, also there are others wheel on sale that he couldn't post on the sale sheet cause he ran out of room.
Also he said if there is 4 people intrested in the 151C in 19"x 8.5 +50 offset he can work something out.
Lets see what reply I receive today. For those people who want Advans, there might be light at the end of the tunnel but I say it is a 2% chance.![]()
Dont say I didn't throw my 2 cents in for you guys and try.
Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests