Hey gubbo,
Yeah me too my man I had to miss out due to some unfortunate stuff that happen wthin the family. But I am still waiting for another group buy. My ears and eyes are open.
Hanging out bad now I am starting to twitch. lol
fatfrog02 wrote:Hi,
I am reviving an old thread instead of starting a new one.
I have already got a 21mm Cusco rear and was thinking of doing the front as well. Just wanting to hear peoples opinion on fitting a front sway bar.
senator wrote:
Do it, and if your budget will allow, try and get the front and rear lower braces, Phat can help you source them, of course
I fitted both front and rear bracing and sway bars all at the same time, the car felt a lot more sure footed even with the crap sti pinks fitted.
vaccine wrote:fitting a bigger front swaybar make the nose flatter through the corners. No shit you say. But you are actually making the car understeer more and slower throught the corners. You need to make the rear significatly bigger or you will be going no where in a hurry, or around a corner.
Swaybar mount might help maintaining swaybar regidity, maybe.
But i have been running a 24mm rear, and i track my wagon.. no brakages.
Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests