Protex Slotted vs DBA 4000 series

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Re: Protex Slotted vs DBA 4000 series

Postby Sentinel » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:16 pm

pjkaust wrote:Ha! No, I meant who were you going to get them fitted by - or are you doing it yourself? I was going to get the Dixcel's shipped from Perth (not sure of a supplier in Melbourne), but not able to fit them at home - I guess I just take them in to the local tyries?


Fitted by HP-F mate.
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-
 
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Protex Slotted vs DBA 4000 series

Postby tangcla » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 pm

sheppo9 wrote:I got a quote from V-Sport a while ago for $252 per rotor that come with the replacement nuts.

That's not too bad, similar price to a new DBA4000 rotor anyway...
www.tangcla.com - photography

Canon 5D Mark III x2 | 16-35mm f/2.8L | 24-70mm f/2.8L IS | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
100mm f/2.8L IS macro | 200mm f/2.0L IS | 580EX-II x2 | 430EX-II | PocketWizard TT1/TT5
User avatar
tangcla
 
Posts: 7409
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:47 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Car: B6 Audi S4 (4.2L V8)
Real name: Clarence
Profile URL: http://www.tangcla.com

Previous

Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

cron