teK-- wrote:Are these people serious (check out other cars in their celebrity rides gallery). Their cars look ridiculously out of proportion and probably useless for driving in anything but a straight line with no bumps!
Arith wrote: like Tempe Tyres only encourage the madness. I think there's a race to see who can fit the first 25" in a sedan.

Arith wrote:Places like Tempe Tyres only encourage the madness. I think there's a race to see who can fit the first 25" in a sedan.
Sentinel wrote:Arith wrote:Places like Tempe Tyres only encourage the madness. I think there's a race to see who can fit the first 25" in a sedan.
The only place for a 25" rim on a sedan is...... in the boot!
andygt wrote:I think wheels like that will only make your car go slower because you will have to put low profile tires, and you will loose ability to drive on snow as a awd and lost traction easily in wet as well.
just my unprofessional opinion.
andygt wrote:I think wheels like that will only make your car go slower because you will have to put low profile tires, and you will loose ability to drive on snow as a awd and lost traction easily in wet as well.
Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests