Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres
by smythie » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:42 pm
Fair enough. Good on you
Flag Bitch
MY06 3.0RB
-

smythie
-
- Posts: 5227
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:46 pm
- Location: Sydney (w-end)
- Car: MY06 3RB - Blue
by adam » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:19 pm
smythie wrote:If you are worried about reaction time to get onto the brake I believe teaching yourself to left foot brake will make more of a difference. My left foot hovers over the brake pedal all the time. Only time it comes away the pedal is when I want to use the clutch. In an auto my left foot doesn't come away from the brake pedal until I am climbing out of the car.
serious Q tony, do you have any back/sciatic/psoas issues?
I spend most of my money on booze, fast cars and women, I just waste the rest...
-

adam
-
- Posts: 1431
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:23 pm
- Location: sydney
by smythie » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 pm
I have scoliosis though I'm not sure that's the question you are asking. I also suffer from occasional lower left back muscle spasms but have been suffering those for, holy shit it must be 7 years now. Why do you ask?
Flag Bitch
MY06 3.0RB
-

smythie
-
- Posts: 5227
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:46 pm
- Location: Sydney (w-end)
- Car: MY06 3RB - Blue
Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests