HELP! What should I do/how much should I pay?

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

HELP! What should I do/how much should I pay?

Postby coutso » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey guys,

Just taken my Lib in for it service and I need both the left and right hand side front control arm inner bush kit (rear of arm).

I have no idea what I should be paying for the part and the installation.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
[Team Red] "Yeah Buddy"

Previous: Audi A4 B5 1997 2.6l 6cyl, Black, lowered, 19" Grazies, Pioneer flip out DVD head unit (clean and simple).
Current: Subaru Libery MY05 2004 3.0L R, Burgundy/red, work in progress.
coutso
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:57 pm
Car: 2004 Liberty 3.0L R 5sp Burgundy
Real name: Fernando

Re: HELP! What should I do/how much should I pay?

Postby Kekotic » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Part, $150-220, Labour $80-150. Not including the wheel alignment you will need.
User avatar
Kekotic
-stickered-
 
Posts: 6452
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm
Car: MY07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13066

Re: HELP! What should I do/how much should I pay?

Postby zch91 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 am

Also avoid the OEM bushes, which your mechanic may be installing. They are crap and prone to failure.
User avatar
zch91
-stickered-
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:12 am
Location: Darwin, NT
Car: MY04 GT Premium - Silver 5EAT
Real name: Zach
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15397

Re: HELP! What should I do/how much should I pay?

Postby coyote » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 am

Best bushing by far is the one sold by Garage88.
Image

** Team Tony **
User avatar
coyote
 
Posts: 2207
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: brisbane.qld.au


Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests