Where to?

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Where to?

Postby Sancheezy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Howdy, I'm looking for a good steering/suspension shop to get a DECENT wheel alignment. I'm New to Sydney's Hills District and lack the local knowledge.

Any advice is appreciated.
Sancheezy
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:19 pm
Location: Sydney Hills District
Car: '07 GT-B Wagon

Re: Where to?

Postby alessandro132 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Heasman Steering are great by all accounts but are based in Sydenham.

I've had a wheel alignment from ABC Tyrepower in Rosebery and they were excellent.
TEAM TOYOTA | TEAM HKS

Cusco, HPI, HKS, and a few other bits...
User avatar
alessandro132
-stickered-
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:40 am
Location: Sydney
Car: 2000 JZX100 Toyota Chaser Tourer V
Real name: Al
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16914

Re: Where to?

Postby Boostaddict » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:43 pm

NRG automotive at rydalmere near parramatta.

Used him for 10 years and does a great job!!!

He is also a Subaru specialist and been in the game for 20+++ years!!

Mary is usually on the phones . If not Nick ( owner & great guy ) or Jerry ( great guy )

Can't go wrong

9638-1037
Not a Subaru...... Something MUCH better

NOPE..... That's shit too. Bus anyone??
User avatar
Boostaddict
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 10:52 am
Location: Sydney
Car: 07 LGT Tuned By Sti
Real name: Daniel
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22537

Re: Where to?

Postby Sancheezy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Cheers for the reply guys, I used to get my alignments done at Heasemans all the time because I lived down the road but now I have to drive an hour, not so keen.

I'll give NRG a ring.
Sancheezy
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:19 pm
Location: Sydney Hills District
Car: '07 GT-B Wagon


Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests