Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres
by GT-B Spec R Pilot » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:28 am
Does anyone have a copy of this article? Unfortunatley I loaned the magazine to a colleague who in turn lost it.
Cheers...
-

GT-B Spec R Pilot
-
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:24 pm
- Location: Canberra, A.C.T.
- Car: MY09 Liberty GT-B Spec R 17/50
by bosc0 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 am
-

bosc0
-
- Posts: 2637
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 8:22 am
- Location: Melbourne
- Car: GT SpecB wagon
- Real name: Jake
-
by GT-B Spec R Pilot » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 am
Thanks, yes helpful as I am in the market for new tyres at present but I also wanted a copy of the article so I could read it again before parting with my cash!
Cheers..
-

GT-B Spec R Pilot
-
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:24 pm
- Location: Canberra, A.C.T.
- Car: MY09 Liberty GT-B Spec R 17/50
by Stu » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:56 pm
Missed this issue. What no Federals RSRs in the test? Woulda thought they'd be completely sideways in the wet but cleanup in the dry stuff.
I own a Liberty honest!
2008 Liberty GT tuned by STI #43 obs black sedan - 211Kw atw - WSID 13.136 @ 106mph 1.825 60ft - Wakefield 1:13.518
2005 Liberty 2.5i silver wagon - The daily "Beater" - a bit slower
-

Stu
-
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:16 am
- Location: Canberra
- Car: 2008 Lib GT STI #43, 2005 Lib 2.5i
- Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13003
Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests