Greetings
I've decided to paint my stock alloy rims (MY04 GT), and have decided upon the Dupli-color Bronze HPW105.
This is partly inspired by the US LegacyGT forums and the look of this car.
After some fairly fruitless googling of Australian websites, I've come to the conclusion that this paint isn't stocked/imported into Australia. Supercheap do list some colours by Dupli-color but not this specific colour, and I have read in a few forums that Supercheap only stock what you see on the shelf and don't do special orders.
So before I spend a reasonable amount on shipping from the US (probably $100 total including paints and primer/clear) I thought I'd ask if anyone is aware of any Australian suppliers where I could source this paint?
As my rims are all 7 years old then they are all showing a bit of wear and tear and so I'll be doing a fair bit of sanding and priming to smooth out the blemishes.
I'm also aware that the prevailing opinion is to go gunmetal but I like the look of the bronze and may be a single coat of black first just to keep it dark.
This will probably be a couple of weekends project as I have fairly limited spare time on my hands so will do the spare first and then see how it looks.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
