jdm rsk wrote:I would think so as the rears disc sits on more from the rim due to the handbrake
tangcla wrote:jdm rsk wrote:I would think so as the rears disc sits on more from the rim due to the handbrake
Raeson I ask, is deciding whether I should be putting the spare wheel back in the car, just in case...
tangcla wrote:jdm rsk wrote:I would think so as the rears disc sits on more from the rim due to the handbrake
Raeson I ask, is deciding whether I should be putting the spare wheel back in the car, just in case...
Lib 3.0LR wrote:Buy five rims like i did

GTB Liberty wrote:tangcla wrote:jdm rsk wrote:I would think so as the rears disc sits on more from the rim due to the handbrake
Raeson I ask, is deciding whether I should be putting the spare wheel back in the car, just in case...
My understanding is that the Stock 18" rims DO clear the rear Brembos BUT not the fronts.
cal68 wrote:Why not buy a rim that you can fit on the front or rear.... Maybe I'll take a photo of mine and stick it in the For Sale thread
Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests